Gunners Blend - Wood Scent Beard Balm Sample Set
- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff.
- Provides a hold to keep your beard in shape.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in either a 100ml, 60ml or 10ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply balm
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Why beard balm
Beard balm delivers all the right nutrients to your beard and skin while providing a light hold to tame that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a medium to long length beard which is generally accompanied with a beard oil to provide that extra shine.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard everytime.
Good range of scents oils are of a good consistency and easy to apply very happy and fun getting to choose my favourite. Thank you
I love these sample balms, they are high quality, smell good for any occasion and, what’s best of all, they fit right into my jacket or jeans pocket for a quick balm up on the go. I highly recommend this product!
Over many years I've tried almost every beard product in the entire world (alot of overseas stuff). I don't know why it took me so long to try GunnersBlend. It is, by far, the best balm and butter. The range of scents os excellent and best of all it's made at home in Australia.
Shipped promptly. Like the variety of choice and the consistency is good. Was hoping to find an Australian product to regularly use and think I have.
Absolutely loved all 3 of the Wood Scents Beard Balms, no way I'll be able to choose just one that's for sure. My Wife loves the manly smell and how soft my beard now is. I'm loving not having any itch or dandruff it's amazing!