Dare to try this amazing natural cologne and be King of the Jungle.
- Reduces beard itch and dandruff.
- Conditions your beard.
- An amazing scent made of 6 essential oils.
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply butter
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. Just remove the desired amount of butter from the tin, evenly distribute in palm of hands and apply to beard. Remember a little goes along way.
You can use beard butter at any time of the day. If your looking for a routine it best applied at night and is a great leave in moisturiser.
Why beard butter
Beard butter sits in between a beard oil and beard balm serving as a deep conditioner. Beard butter is packed with natural oils and butters making it excellent to use at night before bed to deeply hydrate your beard hair and skin. As Beard butter has no wax ingredients it will provide very little hold.
Caring for your Beard Butter in the Summer months
Our beard butters are made purely from all natural products with no added palm oil or nasties. Beard butters have a very low melting point and caring for your beard butter in the summer months can be a challenge. We recommend keeping your butter always in a dry cool, place out of direct sunlight. There can be times that your butter arrives after shipping in a liquid form or just naturally heat effected in your bathroom. This can be easily fixed by placing your beard butter in the fridge until cooled, then lightly whisking back to a soft state.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard every time.
I use it at night and it smells great and keeps my beard and skin in great condition. There is no itching and my beard is conditioned.
Smells great, is so smooth and gives the beard moisture and shine. Love it.
Love the smell and feel of this product. The butters are a great blend between oils and balms
It’s quite nice I have had a few people notice the sent
I have been growing my Covid beard for more than a year and have a medium length corporate beard. I have researched and sourced for natural beard grooming products from all over the world. I have bought beard oils, butters as well as balms even from as far as the UK and USA and have spent a lot on shipping. I have in collection more than 10 over of the best brands from both Aus and overseas.
But nothing beats Gunners Blend! Gunners Blend's butters deeply nourishes and conditions my beard the most and keeps my skin underneath in excellent condition. If you understand the importance of ingredients required to not only nourish and condition your beard but also essentially moisturise, protects, regenerate and balances the skin underneath, you can stop looking elsewhere. If you are looking for all natural Ingredients, stop looking elsewhere.
Which other brands give you 6 essential oils in one beard product and still have you smell like a king? Are you even aware how expensive argan, hemp and jojoba oils are? I am in noway associated with these guys. My only regret is that I should have found them earlier. In all my research for the best beard products, I came across them numerous times but brushed them off due to their humility (not aggressive) in advertising their products. Scrutinise the ingredients in the Wild Gorilla Beard Butter and you will understand it's excellent standing in the world of beard butters.
If you prefer or feel that your beard and the skin underneath feels better with Butters than Oils, get this! Butters work better for beards that are thicker, skins that are mature (older) and requires a higher viscosity to care, condition, nourish, tame and moisturise. You will likely use butters before bed or while at home. You won't want the scent to give you or others at home an headache. You won't want to sleep sniffing synthetic scents.
Whether you live in a home or a jungle, the Wild Gorilla Beard Butter will make you feel like a King!