Ultimate Beard Care Kit
BEARD BALM AND OIL SCENTS
Green Apple and Mint - An invigorating blend of crisp Apple and refreshing Mint.
Bay Rum and Lime - A Fresh essence of Bay Leaves with Orange peel and zest with sparkling Lime.
Barber Shop - Vibrant Bergamot and fresh Bay Leaf are complemented by earthy notes of Cedarwood and Patchouli.
Bourbon Vanilla - A rich, warm blend of Vanilla, Sandalwood, Musk and Lemon.
Citrus Twist - Bergamot and zesty Mandarin with Cardamom and Sandalwood.
Lumberjack - Notes of fir, pine needles and orange
Mango Vanilla - Warm blend of sweet Mango and Vanilla.
Stockman - Warm Sandalwood blended with a hint of sweet Raspberry, Tea Tree & EucalyptusWoodsman - Woody notes of Texas Cedar Wood, Sandalwood and Pine needles.
The Tasmanian Oak used is a high quality, sustainable hardwood timber and is PEFC Certified. We have then sealed each comb in an all-natural oil.
- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff.
- Balm provides a hold to keep your beard in shape.
- Oil softens your beard with an additional shine.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in either a 100ml, 60ml or 10ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
Natural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply balm
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Why beard oil
Beard oil delivers fast absorbing results to your beard and skin to look after that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a short to medium length beard.
Why beard balm
Beard balm delivers all the right nutrients to your beard and skin while providing a light/medium hold to tame that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a medium to long length beard which is generally accompanied with a beard oil to provide that extra shine.
Australia's #1 leaders in natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard everytime.
I bought this kit for my brother for his birthday.
He loves it.
He likes the large size of the comb and that it glides through his longish beard.
He really like the sweetness of the barber shop scent and that it is stronger than other oils he had used so the event remains later into the day (especially during these times we're wearing masks here in Melbourne towne).
I also got him a couple of sample kits and he lives mixing and matching the different scents.
Im really enjoying my kit. Working in the desert leaves my beard dry and coarse. The balm sorts it out and keeps it lushhhhh.
A little goes a long way. Fast postage too.
Started growing a beard again and thought I would give this brand a try. Not going to any other it does exactly what I want
Amazing gift, quality product