Arm your beard today!
- Stops beard itch and dandruff.
- Great soft feeling and shine.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in a 30ml bottle.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils Bergamot, Cardamom, Patchouli & Cedarwood
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why beard oil
Beard oil delivers fast absorbing results to your beard and skin to look after that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a short to medium length beard however used also with long beards which is accompanied with a balm.
How to apply
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend you apply 2-6 drops of oil (depending on the size of your beard) into your palm & rub between hands. Start applying oil to the front, sides & underneath using your fingers to run through your beard. Using a Gunners Blend Comb No39 to evenly distribute and help beard oil reach the skin leaving your beard soft & moisturised.
For best results apply to towel dried beard after a shower or first thing in the morning.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our oils since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality is delivered to each beard every time.
Purchased Gunners Blend beard oil for my son with trial sizes in different fragrances. He loved all of them, in particular Gunners Blend.He works outside in the elements and loves the feel and condition his beard has.
I live out west (approx. 1000ks north west of Sydney) and work outside up to 7 days a week. Working in the dust means showering every evening on arriving home and that means that the beard gets frizzy. Gunners allows me to keep my beard tidy and in good condition; especially for the occasional trip into town (300ks away).
I'm fairly new to Gunners but recommend it as it works for me in the harsh conditions that we live in. My wife appreciates both the pleasant smell and the tidy appearance ;-)
Fantastic woody scent with earthy tones and easily an everyday scent to boot . I have sensitive skin have no problem with any of the gunner's products . Thanks and well done again
One of the best smelling oils out there and leaves beard feeling good.