Gunners Blend - The Gunner Beard Balm
Part 1 of our Master Cologne collection..
Arm your beard today!
- Reduces beard itch and dandruff.
- Provides a hold to keep your beard in shape.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Made from 100% All Natural Ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
Natural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils Bergamot, Cardamom, Patchouli & Cedarwood
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply balm
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Why beard balm
Beard balm delivers all the right nutrients to your beard and skin while providing a light hold to tame that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a medium to long length beard which is generally accompanied with a beard oil to provide that extra shine.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard every time.
Every product from Gunners is amazing and this one is no exception.
This balm is the best I have used so far. Aussie made. Can’t go wrong!
I absolutely love this blend. The scent is great and long lasting without being overpowering. As with all Gunners Blend beard balm, this will keep your beard in line and tidy for the whole day, as well as provide it with a long lasting shine.
Invest in this stuff, your beard will thank you for it!
Easily the best on the market, highly reccomend
Gunners Beard balm is a fantastic product with a great scent. Very pliable and oily in the palm yet does not leave any oily residue. Great value for money.