Gunners Blend – Pet Care Paw Balm
- Provides relief to damaged and cracked paws & elbows.
- Reduces and soothes common skin conditions such as itchy skin / mosquito bites
- Can help reduce anxiety and nervousness
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from All Natural Ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free.
- Researched, developed and tested on own very own doggos.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Castor Oil is a good lubricant that can be used as a soothing emollient to treat conditions like dry skin, dermatitis, sunburn, and open sores among others. The anti-inflammatory property of ricinoleic acid is responsible for castor oil’s effect on sunburns and dermatitis.
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Lavender Essential Oil commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. It is also used for depression, pain after surgery, and many other conditions.
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why our Pet Paw Balm?
Our Pet Paw Balm helps sooth and repair distressed and cracked paw pads and elbows.
We have chosen Lavender for not only its soft floral scent but for its ability to reduce anxiety and nervousness which can help to calm your dog - think fireworks, thunderstorms or separation anxiety.
The anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties in Lavender can also help with joint pain. With our all natural blend means this balm can be used almost anywhere that is in need of moisture and repair and there is no worry if your pet licks the balm.
How to apply?
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend to remove the desired amount (pending treatment area) using your thumbnail & rub between your hand or fingertips to warm and soften. Apply evenly on the treatment area. Pending the severity, further application maybe required until cleared.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality is delivered each and every time.
This item is made from natural products and no ingredients are known to be harmful to dogs. But like humans in rare cases dogs can also have allergies so we recommend testing a small amount on your dog to determine if your dog licks the product. If the dog does lick the product we recommend then waiting 24 hours before further use.
This paw balm is amazing bought this for my beautiful dog jayda because she was always chewing & licking her paws since I got this for her shes more relaxed they have healed nicely even her fur is coming back on top of her paws and so soft underneath her pads too !! yay no more chewing thanks gunners !! happy dog happy life would recommend this amazing paw balm for your dogs 5 stars all the way
Bella my 10 year old Rottweiler has cancer in her back leg, she is unable to use it and the pads of her paw have dried out to the point of cracking. I looked for something that was going to be gentle for her and came across Gunners Paw Balm, it has worked wonders her pad is soft and it worked so quickly, I didn't have to use much at all, very happy
This is lovely, natural and easy to use that glides on to my pups elbows and paws making them soft and smooth. It has a calming scent which creates a relaxing environment.
As a 1st time user of Gunners Blend Paw Balm , firstly I love the fact that it’s of natural products, don’t know to many people that don’t love the Smell of Lavender, my much loved 4 year Lab has unfortunately due to recently loosing her sight at such a young age , has a extra few little knocks due to doing a fantastic job navigating her Our yard, but also has the ankles & I say elbows with the worn off fur & hard skin starting , I couldn’t wait to try this product after trying a couple of others which unfortunately were a waste of money. She loved the smell of the lavender as I let her smell the opened Tin, I knew she would , & the male lab well he just has to smell it too🤗
Within 5 days of putting this balm on those needed areas I saw a huge difference, she can smell the Tin when it’s open & knows now oh I’m going to get spoilt lays down & waits for me to apply it, the make lab once again has to join in & inpatiently waits for some also, even though he’s ok I apply a bit on his elbows & he’s happy.
I’ve already recommended this product to a couple of my friends with Dogs. Sometimes you have to go through a few products until you come across the right one, that happens in everyday Life, BUT I am seriously so Happy that I’ve found this after much research & it does what it says , & both of my Dogs benefit greatly from it. And it’s a Australian made Product!!! 🇦🇺
Well Done Gunners Blend 👍
My dog has been licking and chewing her paws to the point they were sore and bleeding. I've been trying to find something to relieve the irritation to her paws rather than a lifetime of pills from the vet. Paw Balm seemed to work but was hard to apply because the mixture was so solid, then I tried Gunners Blend Paw Balm. Soft enough to get it out of the tin and apply to little paws. She licks it a little bit because she likes the flavour but the skin irritation and the subsequent paw chewing has stopped. My dog usually hates anyone touching her paws but she will calmly let me massage this paw balm into her feet, she seems to understand that it is helping. I'm so glad to have found this solution for our problem.