Gunners Blend – Pet Care Paw Balm
- Provides relief to damaged and cracked paws & elbows.
- Reduces common skin conditions
- Can help reduce anxiety and nervousness
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from All Natural Ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free.
- Researched, developed and tested on own very own doggos.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Castor Oil is a good lubricant that can be used as a soothing emollient to treat conditions like dry skin, dermatitis, sunburn, and open sores among others. The anti-inflammatory property of ricinoleic acid is responsible for castor oil’s effect on sunburns and dermatitis.
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Lavender Essential Oil commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. It is also used for depression, pain after surgery, and many other conditions.
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why our Pet Paw Balm?
Our Pet Paw Balm helps sooth and repair distressed and cracked paw pads and elbows.
We have chosen Lavender for not only its soft floral scent but for its ability to reduce anxiety and nervousness which can help to calm your dog - think fireworks, thunderstorms or separation anxiety.
The anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties in Lavender can also help with joint pain. With our all natural blend means this balm can be used almost anywhere that is in need of moisture and repair and there is no worry if your pet licks the balm.
How to apply?
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend to remove the desired amount (pending treatment area) using your thumbnail & rub between your hand or fingertips to warm and soften. Apply evenly on the treatment area. Pending the severity, further application maybe required until cleared.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality is delivered each and every time.
This item is made from natural products and no ingredients are known to be harmful to dogs. But like humans in rare cases dogs can also have allergies so we recommend testing a small amount on your dog to determine if your dog licks the product. If the dog does lick the product we recommend then waiting 24 hours before further use.
great product and will be purchasing another 20 this week
I have 2 american staffies who are giant peanuts who constantly have dry pads but after using this product their pads are going back to normal, also one got bitten by mosquitoes and I put the balm on the areas and the bites practically disappeared, im normally very sceptical on some products especially with staffies having skin issues but this stuff is great, am very happy I stumbled across this company, will definitely be purchasing again!
My pup had scratchy pads that would often bleed after a walk. After just 2 applications I noticed a major Improvement - pads were soft and she was walking better. The product is non greasy and seems to absorb after a few minutes of tummy rubs. I may also have used it on my own feet, and it also makes those softer!
Our little Bluey pup had a cracked pad on his paw, we used the balm and the crack healed very quickly. We use it every day and he loves it, smells so nice too!
My dog's paws are now so smooth and he doesn't mind me rubbing the balm onto his paws. My dog loves this!