Gunners Blend – Medium Hold Matte Clay Pomade
All Natural Hair Styling Product
- Provides a Medium hold and Matte sheen.
- A subtle natural scent.
- Reduces common scalp conditions.
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- 100% all natural ingredients.
- 100% Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched, developed and tested in house and by a professional barber.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Castor Oil is a good lubricant that can be used as a soothing emollient to treat conditions like dry skin, dermatitis, sunburn, and open sores among others. The anti-inflammatory property of ricinoleic acid is responsible for castor oil’s effect on sunburns and dermatitis.
- Coconut Oil (organic) is full of essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your scalp and hair.
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Bentonite Clay is known as a holy grail product for hair. Containing many minerals that are essential for hair growth like sodium, potassium and calcium.
Why Clay Pomade?
Clay Pomade delivers a medium hold while also delivering nutrients to your hair and skin. If you suffer from dandruff because of other unnatural hair products drying out your scalp this is a great alternative. Consistent use of the pomade will also see a result of dandruff reducing. As this is a 100% natural product handmade there may be slight visual imperfections.
How to apply?
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend to remove a small amount (pending hair length) using your thumbnail & rub between fingertips to soften. Work the clay pomade through your hair evenly. You can then style with a comb or mess it up. You can also finish by using a comb to evenly distribute clay pomade & style.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality is delivered each and every time.