Notes of fir, pine needles and orange.
- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff.
- Great soft feeling and shine.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in either a 30ml or 5ml bottle.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why beard oil
Beard oil delivers fast absorbing results to your beard and skin to look after that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a short to medium length beard however used also with long beards which is accompanied with a balm.
How to apply
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend you apply 2-6 drops of oil (depending on the size of your beard) into your palm & rub between hands. Start applying oil to the front, sides & underneath using your fingers to run through your beard. Using a Gunners Blend Comb No39 to evenly distribute and help beard oil reach the skin leaving your beard soft & moisturised.
For best results apply to towel dried beard after a shower or first thing in the morning.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our oils since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard everytime.
Got this for my partner who was suffering from irritated skin and threatening to cut off his beard.
It's really help soothe his skin and his beard thankfully still in tact is looking healthier than ever.
The smell is delicious. I love it and my partner does too.
I really enjoy this product. I sooths any irrational of the skin, makes the beard manageable and the hair feels great when applied. I highly recommend it.
I will be brutally honest I was always told guys that used to be an oils and stuff for their beards were gay but now that I am using the oils I love the stuff The lumberjack oil smells amazing and my Beard has never been so soft and my neck has stopped itching because of it so I will be buying more when I run out 10/10 and the unscented beard butter is amazing to
Love all of these beard oils And our customers are loving them too And we’re getting great feedback, lots of scents to choose from!