Candy Cane Beard Balm
Burst of Candy Cane with hints of Peppermint, Cinnamon, Orange & Vanilla will leave you smelling fresh on Christmas Day.
- Perfect stocking filler
- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff
- Great soft feeling and shine
- An amazing refreshing scent
- 100% Australian made and Owned
- Made from Natural Ingredients
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free
- Researched and developed on our in house beard and Santa
** ADD A SMALL XMAS GIFT BAG FOR ONLY $1 AT CHECKOUT
IngredientsNatural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils
Why beard balm?
Beard balm delivers all the right nutrients to your beard and skin while providing a light hold to tame that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a medium to long length beard which is generally accompanied with a beard oil to provide that extra shine. I prefer to use beard balm throughout the day and apply oil at night.
How to apply?
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend to remove a small amount (pending beard size) of the beard balm using your thumbnail & rub between fingertips to soften. Work the balm through your beard, focusing underneath then the sides & front. If you are sporting a manly mane already you may require more balm. Finish by using a Gunners Blend No39 Beard Comb to evenly distribute balm & style.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our oils since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard every time.
Natural balm is RARE. This is one of them!
I ordered the Candy Cane Beard Balm and some of the samples. All of the fragrances smell great and not too overpowering like other brands. Non greasy and has a good hold