Gunners Blend - Beard & Hair Shampoo Bar
Over the past 12 months we have been designing & testing a beard and hair shampoo bar that's perfect in achieving that squeaky clean feel.
Rather then getting caught up in a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner we have primarily focused on a single process "Clean". The conditioning is then left for our amazing beard oil, beard butters, beard balms and hair treatment balm do the conditioning.
We have infused activated charcoal that helps absorb deep-rooted impurities beyond what a standard shampoo can cleanse, targeting impurities right at the root of the hair that can clog the hair follicle and cause skin issues.
This shampoo bar is lightly scented with a sweet, spicy and wood scent, consisting of bergamot and patchouli including hints of cardamom and cedarwood essential oils.
- Reduces beard itch and dandruff.
- Thoroughly cleans your beard, hair and skin.
- An amazing light scent.
- Comes in a Man Sized Bar.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Made from All Natural Ingredients.
- 100% Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
Natural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Shea Butter (Saponified) is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Olive Oil (Saponified) is jammed packed with fatty acid's that aid's in revitalising your skin and scalp, nourishing your hair roots and promote hair growth.
- Macadamia Oil (Saponified) with fatty acid content it is a real winner for skin and hair. Fatty acids help to add shine, strengthen, and nourish the hair follicles, which in turn fight off hair loss and brittle strands. Macadamia oil is great for calming the hair of frizz, tangles, and dullness.
- Coconut Oil (Saponified) is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that helps sooth your skin and scalp.
- Almond Oil (Saponified) soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Activated Charcoal helps absorb deep-rooted impurities targeting impurities right at the root of the hair that can clog the hair follicle and cause skin issues
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use shampoo bar
- Rub between hands to create a lather, or directly onto wet beard and hair.
- Massage into your beard & hair making sure to get right down to your skin and scalp.
- When you’re happily lathered and massaged, rinse clean.
- Dry your beard and hair and either finish with a beard oil or beard butter to rehydrate your beard and hair
When your done, keep your shampoo bar away from direct water.
Why shampoo bar?
Shampoo bars are a incredibly convenient taking up a lot less room then shampoo bottles, making a great addition to your travel pack. They also typically last a lot longer then your normal liquid shampoo's. Being also mindful of our environment they are eco-friendly and sustainable made from 100% natural ingredient's.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard every time.
Really leaves your beard and hair feeling cleaned out.
Environmentally friendly packaging and a great product as well as super fast shipping, all round a great purchase!
Fantastic! Lathers up nice and you can feel the difference after one wash. Highly recommended
Smells great and hubby said using it was amazing