Beard Care Kit
- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff.
- Balm provides a hold to keep your beard in shape.
- Oil softens your beard with an additional shine.
- Amazing scents to choose from
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from Natural Ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply balm
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Why beard oil
Beard oil delivers fast absorbing results to your beard and skin to look after that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a short to medium length beard.
How to apply
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend you apply 2-6 drops of oil (depending on the size of your beard) into your palm & rub between hands. Start applying oil to the front, sides & underneath using your fingers to run through your beard. Using a Gunners Blend Comb No39 to evenly distribute and help beard oil reach the skin leaving your beard soft & moisturised.
For best results apply to towel dried beard after a shower or first thing in the morning.
Why beard balm
Beard balm delivers all the right nutrients to your beard and skin while providing a light/medium hold to tame that manly mane.
Most popular with men sporting a medium to long length beard which is generally accompanied with a beard oil to provide that extra shine.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard everytime.
another great smell
Good product, at a good price with quick delivery. Came back and got one for my brother and father.
Purchased as a gift for hubby. He loves it! His beard is softer and smells great too. (Stockman fragrance)
Absolutely loving Gunners Blend beard oil and balm. Went with the Woodsman and have not been disappointed. Balm is smooth and non-greasy; oil is working wonders. Beard is noticeably softer, doesn't tangle and smells great. Great to see a home-grown company making such a top product at a competitive price point.
I highly rate this beard balm. It smells nice and has a nice feel to it.