Fresh essence of Bay Leaves with Orange Peel and Zest with Sparkling Lime.
- An amazing scent.
- Great natural hold.
- Comes in a 60ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed in house
Natural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why moustache wax
If your looking at rocking a Mad Mo with style there is no better way then with traditional moustache wax made to provide hold and deliver nutrients to keep your hair and skin healthy.
How to apply
It is best to apply wax to a dry moustache. To remove the product use your thumbnail to scrape, removing a small amount of wax. Roll into a ball and rub between thumb and forefinger till soft and pliable. Apply from the middle out to the tips. Comb to evenly distribute wax then style. Several applications may be needed depending on the size of your stache & hold you're after. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our products since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each and everytime.
Good moustache wax. Easy to work. Not too sticky. Smells nice & easy to wash out. Keeps my whiskers out of my mouth, so thumbs up from me.
Great scent, good moustache wax