A Fresh essence of Bay Leaves with Orange Peel and Zest with Sparkling Lime.
- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff.
- Great soft feeling and shine.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in either a 30ml or 5ml bottle.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why beard oil
Beard oil delivers fast absorbing results to your beard and skin to look after that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a short to medium length beard however used also with long beards which is accompanied with a balm.
How to apply
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend you apply 2-6 drops of oil (depending on the size of your beard) into your palm & rub between hands. Start applying oil to the front, sides & underneath using your fingers to run through your beard. Using a Gunners Blend Comb No39 to evenly distribute and help beard oil reach the skin leaving your beard soft & moisturised.
For best results apply to towel dried beard after a shower or first thing in the morning.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our oils since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard everytime.
I am a big fan of Bayrum/rum style beard oils because they are so clean and fresh and have a great flavour or aroma without being too dominating - and this didn't disappoint. Starts off nice and subtle once applied as well.
Read the reviews and took a punt on an Australian made product and I'm glad I did. The best beard oil I've used by far, my partner loves the Lime and Bay Rum and if she's happy then I am as well. I wouldn't use any other product now and look forward to trying the Barber Shop beard oil I bought at the same time, it smells great as well. The beard oil isn't greasy and feels great on my skin and works a treat managing the beard.
Beautiful product to use, smooths and softens the beard leaving customers feeling fresh. So happy to be stocking this fantastic range in my BarberShop. Cheers to the boys @GUNNERSBLEND.
Absolutely brilliant! I love the smell of Bay Rum & Lime and it's definitely become my favourite Gunner's Blend. It's the one I go to when I don't want to choose.
This one is my favorite. love the scent.
I use this when my beard is shorter and it keeps it soft and non-itchy.