Gunners Blend - 5 o'clock Shadow Beard Balm
Part 2 of our Master Cologne collection..
Care for your beard today!
- Stops beard itch and dandruff.
- Provides a hold to keep your beard in shape.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
Natural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils - Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange & Lime
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply balm
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Why beard balm
Beard balm delivers all the right nutrients to your beard and skin while providing a light hold to tame that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a medium to long length beard which is generally accompanied with a beard oil to provide that extra shine.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard every time.
Great like all the others
I have been growing my Covid beard for more than a year and have a medium length corporate beard. I have researched and sourced for natural beard grooming products from all over the world. I have bought beard oils, butters as well as balms even from as far as the UK and USA; and have spent a lot on shipping. I have in collection more than 10 over of the best brands from both Aus and overseas. But nothing beats Gunners Blend! Gunners Blend's balms have the perfect hold allowing my beard to be shaped and reshaped all day for office. I don't even need a comb to reshape after wearing a mask. I just use my hand and they are get neat and look natural. Most other brands either lack the hold or are too hard as if you have used a pomade in your beard. I felt my beard and the skin underneath suffocating when I used the other leading brands. Gunners Blend balms nourishes, conditions and at the same time tames my beard the most keeping it look natural (see my pic) and keeps my skin underneath in excellent condition. If you understand the importance of ingredients required to not only nourish and condition your beard but also essentially moisturise, protects, regenerate and balances the skin underneath, you can stop looking elsewhere. If you are looking for all natural Ingredients, stop looking elsewhere. Which other brands give you the essential oils you find in 5 o'clock shadow beard balm Are you even aware how expensive organic argan, hemp and jojoba oils are? I am noway associated with these guys. My only regret is that I should have found them earlier. In all my research for the best beard products, I came across them numerous times but brushed them off due to their humility (not aggressive) in advertising their products. Scrutinise the ingredients in the 5 o'clock shadow beard balm and you will understand it's excellent standing in the world of beard balms. The scent is out of this world too! No synthetic fragrance is used. The manly addictive scent is achieved using essential oils Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange & Lime. It's cooling, addictive and importantly not over-powering. Looking forward to more Master cologne collections derived from essential oils. Thank you Guuners Blend!