Gunners Blend – Multi Purpose Moisturising Balm
All though there is no desired scent you will find soft and subtle hints of Rosemary, Peppermint, Cardamom, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Fir Essential Oils perfectly blended into a soft but lasting balm.
- Provides relief to damaged and cracked skin.
- Relieves chapped, sore or wind burnt lips
- Reduces common skin conditions.
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Made from All Natural Ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free.
- Researched, developed and tested in house.
Our new and improved formula has now even better moisturising properties as well as being easier to apply.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
Castor Oil is a good lubricant that can be used as a soothing emollient to treat conditions like dry skin, dermatitis, sunburn, and open sores among others. The anti-inflammatory property of ricinoleic acid is responsible for castor oil’s effect on sunburns and dermatitis.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils Rosemary, Peppermint, Cardamom, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Fir Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply balm
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We have put together a quick tips guide for you. Click here to read more.
Why our Multi purpose Moisturising Balm
Our Moisturising balm helps sooth and repair distressed skin, cracked heels, lips, baby’s skin – nappy rash, dry elbows, insect bites and so much more. With our all natural blend means this balm can be used almost anywhere that is in need of moisture and repair.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality is delivered each and every time.
I use this to moisturise the new tats after they healed - works a treat.
This balm is working wonders to relieve the symptoms of my dry skin. I love it!
I get really bad dry knuckles that crack regularly. This stuff helps alot
We love the products and thank you very much
Tried products to help cracked skin on hands but Gunners Blend was the one that soothed. Great product. Quick delivery too.