Gunners Blend – Pet Care Dog Balm
- Provides relief to damaged and cracked paws & elbows.
- Reduces and soothes common skin conditions such as itchy skin / mosquito bites
- Can help reduce anxiety and nervousness
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from All Natural Ingredients.
- Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free.
- Researched, developed and tested on own very own doggos.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Castor Oil is a good lubricant that can be used as a soothing emollient to treat conditions like dry skin, dermatitis, sunburn, and open sores among others. The anti-inflammatory property of ricinoleic acid is responsible for castor oil’s effect on sunburns and dermatitis.
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Lavender Essential Oil commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. It is also used for depression, pain after surgery, and many other conditions.
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why our Pet Paw Balm?
Our Pet Paw Balm helps sooth and repair distressed and cracked paw pads and elbows.
We have chosen Lavender for not only its soft floral scent but for its ability to reduce anxiety and nervousness which can help to calm your dog - think fireworks, thunderstorms or separation anxiety.
The anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties in Lavender can also help with joint pain. With our all natural blend means this balm can be used almost anywhere that is in need of moisture and repair and there is no worry if your pet licks the balm.
How to apply?
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend to remove the desired amount (pending treatment area) using your thumbnail & rub between your hand or fingertips to warm and soften. Apply evenly on the treatment area. Pending the severity, further application maybe required until cleared.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality is delivered each and every time.
This item is made from natural products and no ingredients are known to be harmful to dogs. But like humans in rare cases dogs can also have allergies so we recommend testing a small amount on your dog to determine if your dog licks the product. If the dog does lick the product we recommend then waiting 24 hours before further use.
Great product. my staffy has some skin issues and would be very red under her arms and sometimes would have scratches or scabs. The balm has seemed to really help with this and there is no longer scratches under her arms. I've also been putting some on her paws as well which seems to help.
Definitely will buy again👍
Has healed our dog's elbows quite quickly so will continue to use this daily to keep them moisturised and free from redness. Have used it on his paws too and he loves the massage
This is an excellent product...smells absolutely beautiful...an will do the job that your looking for...but in my case my dog has Cushing's disease an is on medication...when he gets skin problems I think I may need something with antiseptic in the balm.
This product is fantastic but I feel I need something with abit more to heal his skin,by all means it's not the product it's my dogs condition which is a very hard an testing procedure 😁
This company is also excellent with communication an so on.
I absolutely love the smell of this...it seems to soothe my fur baby...he has alot of issues though that go with Cushing's disease, we've had a really hard an long battle an so much expense...it's a very nice product
My boy was constantly licking his paws causing them to crack and gunners dog balm, has healed them in such a short time. And as it’s totally natural my boy hasn’t had any problems with adverse reactions to the balm. Will definitely be keeping a tin around for ever