Candy Cane Beard Butter
Burst of Candy Cane with hints of Peppermint, Cinnamon, Orange & Vanilla will leave you smelling fresh on Christmas Day.
- Stops beard itch and dandruff.
- Conditions your beard.
- Amazing handcrafted scent of Candy Cane
- Comes in a 100ml tin.
- 100% Australian Made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
100% Natural Ingredients – No Nasties
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
How to use and apply butter
It is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. Just remove the desired amount of butter from the tin, evenly distribute in palm of hands and apply to beard. Remember a little goes along way.
You can use beard butter at any time of the day. If your looking for a routine it best applied at night and is a great leave in moisturiser.
Why beard butter
Beard butter sits in between a beard oil and beard balm serving as a deep conditioner. Beard butter is packed with natural oils and butters making it excellent to use at night before bed to deeply hydrate your beard hair and skin. As Beard butter has no wax ingredients it will provide very little hold.
Caring for your Beard Butter in the Summer months
Our beard butters are made purely from all natural products with no added palm oil or nasties. Beard butters have a very low melting point and caring for your beard butter in the summer months can be a challenge. We recommend keeping your butter always in a dry cool, place out of direct sunlight. There can be times that your butter arrives after shipping in a liquid form or just naturally heat effected in your bathroom. This can be easily fixed by placing your beard butter in the fridge until cooled, then lightly whisking back to a soft state.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our balms since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard every time.
Smells amazing! Love this and its accompanying oil!
Butter was surprisingly both softer than balm but harder than I thought it would be, it's easy to use/get out of tin and smells great. Not as greasy and annoying to use like most oils. Also seems like it will last a long time too, as I use it every day but appear to have hardly gotten through any of it. excited to try some of the other scents :)
The beard butter is the best beard product I've ever used. It's soft and easy to apply. I purchased the balm last year but it was too hard. The butter is a perfect fit between oil and balm.
Beard looks, feels and smells amazing. Wearing this everyday at work to keep everyone in the Christmas spirit. Hopefully becomes a regular every christmas
Smells really great. Had many remarks on the smell from people metres away! Nice mint with a hint of cinnamon.