- Stops Beard Itch and dandruff.
- Great soft feeling and shine.
- An amazing scent.
- Comes in either a 30ml or 5ml bottle.
- 100% Australian made and Owned.
- Made from all natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free.
- Researched and developed on our in house beard.
- Candelilla Wax is a vegan friendly vegetable wax used as a natural skin protector for its soothing and odourless skin conditioning agent that can be easily absorbed by the skin. Like Jojoba oil, Candelilla wax is rich in nutrients and can dramatically repair the loss of moisture to the hair and scalp
- Shea Butter is a powerful moisturiser with anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter is easily absorbed into the skin and helps to condition, tone, and soothe your skin without clogging your pores.
- Cocoa Butter soothes irritation and hydrates the skin. Rich in antioxidants which help to repair damage caused by free radicals also high in fatty acids to deeply moisturise.
- Argan Oil (organic) is rich in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that moisturise, soften, and protect your skin. Argan Oil strengthens weak and damaged hair while vitamin e delivers a powerful hit of hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil (organic) amazing moisturising and skin softening properties. Helps to relieve dry, itchy skin, as well as psoriasis and eczema. It’s well-tolerated by both oily and sensitive skin. Hemp oil also reduces inflammation and redness caused by acne.
- Almond Oil soothes dry and irritated skin. Also great for regenerating damaged skin cells by penetrating into your skin with its emollient properties. Perfect for dry, acne-prone skin as well as sensitive skin
- Jojoba Oil rich in nutrients mimics the consistency of our own sebum, which makes it an excellent acne treatment and can help balance excess oil production.
- Essential Oils
Palm Oil Free - Alcohol Free - Cruelty Free - Vegan Friendly
Why beard oil
Beard oil delivers fast absorbing results to your beard and skin to look after that manly mane. Most popular with men sporting a short to medium length beard however used also with long beards which is accompanied with a balm.
How to apply
Is quite simple and generally you will find your most preferred way. We recommend you apply 2-6 drops of oil (depending on the size of your beard) into your palm & rub between hands. Start applying oil to the front, sides & underneath using your fingers to run through your beard. Using a Gunners Blend Comb No39 to evenly distribute and help beard oil reach the skin leaving your beard soft & moisturised.
For best results apply to towel dried beard after a shower or first thing in the morning.
Australia's #1 leaders in All natural beard, hair & skin products that are handmade right here in Brisbane.
We have been developing our oils since 2001, giving us the edge of perfection. Our products are blended in small batches to ensure nothing but quality Is delivered to each beard everytime.
My favourite one so far great strong smel love it
Ive used many beard oils from different brands and this has been my favourite so far.
My first time using this product and I love it. It makes my beard smell beautiful and feel super soft. I would recommend gunners to anyone who wants a high quality grooming product.
An oil that works like butter and smells amazing. My beard has so much sheen and smells so amazing when I put my oil on, it gives me confidence that I look and small good. Definitely a go to in my stable of toiletries. Like visa, can’t leave home without it
My partner tried the sample pack and liked the bourbon and vanilla scent most.
Ordered the 30ml and I'm pretty sure he's fully converted to Gunners for life! He says its the best beard product he's tried and has no skin irritation at all.